R E C I P E o f t h e W E E K !
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup carrots, cubed
2 eggs, beaten
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup Braggs’ Amino Acids, Tamari, or low sodium soy sauce
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
Pinch red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
1. Chop head of cauliflower into florets and place in food processor. Pulse until
it starts to resemble rice; set aside.
2. Heat a large wok (or skillet) over medium heat and drizzle in sesame oil. Add
onion, peas and carrots and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together Braggs’ Amino Acids or soy sauce,ginger and red pepper flakes; set aside.
4. Slide veggie mixture to one side of the wok and add in the beaten eggs,
scrambling until cooked through and then incorporate with the veggies.
5. Stir in cauliflower "rice" and pour the soy sauce over top, mixing well. Cook
for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender.
6. Top with green onions and maybe a little bit of hot sauce!
Lyssandra is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist from Bauman College. She specializes in digestive distress including food intolerances and allergies, healthy weight loss & natural hormone balancing. Adopting the concept of S.O.U.L, food should be Seasonal, Organic, Unadulterated & Local, along with her philosophy to eat in moderation, eat varietal, breathe & chew your food in belief that adapting these habits builds optimal health, happiness & confidence. Lyssandra is dedicated to educating others the significance of food as medicine & in the prevention of disease & illness. Lyssandra loves exploring nature, riding bikes, making medicinal, cooking, catching some sun with her dog Chapo, positive company & a refreshing glass of rosé.